Which race? See below..
The Burrator 10K is a fast, flat route that is almost all on tarmac. It’s also one of the most beautiful 10Ks in the country and won a Racecheck Silver Award in 2023. Because of the parking situation entry numbers are limited!
UK Licence applied for & the event will be run under UK athletics rules with results appearing on Power of 10. The race is on closed roads & starts right on the Dam bridge.
The stunning setting is also perfect for a PB. It starts about 1k south east of the visitor centre and does one complete loop of the reservoir and then 2/3rds of a second loop before finishing at exactly 10K about 400 metres north of HQ (the visitor centre). There is just 90 metres of climbing on this course and we’re sure a top runner in good conditions could break 30 minutes. However it’s also ideal for fun runners and beginners and many competitors notch up PBs here.
We also have 2K & 1K support races for children aged 3-11. We make an effort with our kids races so you can expect chip timing, a finishing arch & podium presentations.
What you get
- Award winning event
- Fully closed Roads
- Professional chip timing with gun & start times.
- Course measurement certificate with results on Power of 10
- Medals for all finishers
- Professional event photographs*
- Prizes for category winners
- Professional First aid
- Public Liability Insurance
- Plenty of portable toilets
- 2K & 1K support races for children
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge