Dartmouth Open Water Swim
Which race? See below..
As part of the Dartmouth Triathlon weekend we are offering you a chance to do a 3K, 1500m or 750m swim in the stunning clear water of Blackpool Sands in Devon.
Swimsuit & goggles. We don’t insist on wetsuits but we do recommend them. You should definitely wear a wetsuit if you don’t regularly swim ‘skins’ in open water. Pull buoys are permitted but are not compulsory.
What you get
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Expert water safety team from Teignmouth Surf Life Saving Club
- Event tshirt (choice of cotton or technical)
- Professional event photos*
- Free silicone Swim hats
- Public liability Insurance
- Professional chip timing
- Saturday night camping on the beach available (additional charge)
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge