Bicton College, East Budleigh, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 7BY
Our new gravel route takes in the best gravel trails of East Devon.
All three routes take in some of the best sections of Woodbury Common. Highlights include Woodbury Castle & some great single track on the common, a section of the Exe Estuary path, a climb up for views of the sea at the top of Beacon Hill and also Mutter Moor.
The routes are designed to be ridden on a gravel bike but a cyclocross bike or a lightweight XC mountain bike will be almost as quick. e-mountain bikes are also welcome. The ride is not suitable for road bikes.
WHAT YOU GET
- Quality cotton T-shirt for all finishers
- Professional chip timing
- Race number boards
- Full Covid-19 plan & risk assessments
- 3 route options (70K, 50K, 30K)
- GPX files & detailed route descriptions
- Free event photos
- Feedstations with water, gels & bars
- Fully insured
- Professional First Aid
- Bike & rider recovery service
- West Coast Caterers at finish proving hot food & drinks