Which race? See below..
Our gravel event returns for a second year. It’s ideal for gravel bikes, MTBs, cyclocross bikes & ebikes & takes in the best gravel trails of East Devon. New for 2021 is our extreme 100K route.
All four routes take in some of the best sections of Woodbury Common. Highlights include Woodbury Castle & some great single track on the common, a section of the Exe Estuary path, a climb up for views of the sea at the top of Beacon Hill and also Mutter Moor.
The routes are designed to be ridden on a gravel bike but a cyclocross bike or a lightweight XC mountain bike will be almost as quick. E-mountain bikes are also welcome. The ride is not suitable for road bikes & we recommend a minimum tyre width of 35mm. Although we will put out some markers this event is self-nav so you will need a Garmin, Wahoo or phone for navigation purposes. Don’t underestimate these rides! You need to add at least 50 percent onto the distances to get the ‘road’ equivalent in time & energy required to take them on.
We are now able to offer camping at Bicton College over the bank holiday weekend.
What you get
- Quality cotton T-shirt
- Professional chip timing
- Free event photographs
- Full Covid-19 plan & risk assessments
- 4 route options (100K, 76K, 58K, 36K)
- GPX files & detailed route descriptions
- Feed stations with water, energy drinks, gels, bars, fruit, cake, crisps etc but all in sealed individual packs.
- Fully insured
- Professional First Aid
- Bike & rider recovery service
- West Coast Caterers at finish proving hot food & drinks
- On site camping or camper van parking on Fri, Sat & Sun night (additional charge)