Donut Duathlon Spring
Which race? See below..
We hope we can return in 2024. Just waiting to see how 2023 pans out first.
The Donut Duathlon takes advantage of the Torbay Velopark to offer a fast, flat and completely traffic free duathlon course. Ideal for all ages & for beginners and seasoned athletes alike, the Donut will help kick start your season with a flat parkland run, a fast ride on the smooth tarmac of the Velopark followed by a shorter run to finish. For 2023 we’ve increased the length of the bike to 19.5k.
The Donut Duathlon is very family friendly. We offer shorter distances for children aged 3 and above in the morning & the main Sprint race in the afternoon.
And there’s a Go Tri /Novice event for those new to the sport or who prefer a shorter race.
Medals and donuts for all finishers whichever race they’re doing! For this event any roadworthy bike will do: MTBs, hybrids or road bikes are all fine. All races are now non drafting. See our FAQs below for more information.
What you get
- Chip timing with transition splits
- Traffic Free course
- Professional event photos*
- Donuts for all finishers
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Personalised race number (entries 2 weeks before the race)
- Secure transition
- Numbered racking
- Professional First Aid
- Toilets & changing rooms
- Public liability insurance
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge