English Riviera Aquathlon
Which race? See below..
Unfortunately we’ve decided to cancel the 2023 English Riviera Aquathlon. Conditions are tough for event organisers & the closed road circuit in Torquay has a lot of upfront costs to stage it. We hope to return on a slightly earlier June date in 2024.
The English Riviera Aquathlon (sometimes spelt aquathon) is a swim run in Torbay. It starts with a great sea swim in the warm, and usually calm waters of Torquay Beach. Then after a quick jog to transition, put your running shoes on for a flat seaside run. And it’s all part of the English Riviera Triathlon weekend.
What you get
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Free silicone Swim hats
- Personalised race number (entries 2 weeks before the race)
- Secure transition
- Numbered racking
- Professional first aid and water safety
- Fully marked & marshalled course
- Public liability insurance
- Professional chip timing
- Covid-19 measures & risk assessment
- British Triathlon permit