English Riviera Aquathlon
Which race? See below..
The English Riviera Aquathlon (sometimes spelt aquathon) is a swim run in Torbay. It starts with a great sea swim in the warm, and usually calm, waters of Goodrington Sands. Then after a quick jog to transition, put your running shoes on for a stunning coast path run. It starts off flat but has some tough little climbs and steps along the way. And it’s part of the English Riviera Triathlon weekend.
What you get
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Free silicone Swim hats
- Personalised race number (entries 2 weeks before the race)
- Secure transition
- Numbered racking
- Professional first aid and water safety
- Fully marked & marshalled course
- Public liability insurance
- Professional chip timing
- Covid-19 measures & risk assessment
- British Triathlon permit