English Riviera Swim
Which race? See below..
Our English Riviera Swims are getting more popular every year. We are offering you a chance to do a 3000m, 1500m or 750m swim in the warm and sheltered waters of Goodrington Sands in Torbay.
Just a swim suit and goggles. Wet suits are not normally required for this swim except in the highly unlikely event that the water temperature is below 14C (See our FAQ). However for first time open water swimmers they are recommended. They will keep you warmer and provide buoyancy that will make swimming easier. Short wetsuits or armless wetsuits are also permitted.
What you get
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Free silicone Swim hats
- Professional event photographs*
- Special embroidered beanie
- Public liability insurance
- Chip timing
- Professional First Aid
- Full water safety team & Safety boat from Teignmouth Surf Livesaving Club
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge