Exeter Gravel Races
Which race? See below..
Gravel racing finally arrives in the South West. Now’s your chance to try your hand at this fast growing branch of the sport.
Our lapped off-road course is on a mix of gravel fire roads, tarmac & grass. It’s approx 60 percent gravel & forest tracks, approx 20 percent downhill grass & approx 20 percent flat grass or uphill grass. The uphill grass is a short climb that is fully rideable unless conditions are very wet.
So the event is perfect for gravel bikes but also well suited to CX bikes or mountain bikes. This race will be electronically chip timed. We will finish everyone on the same lap so even if you get lapped you will finish within a few minutes of the winner.
What you get
- Chip timing
- Prizes & podium presentations
- Professional event photographs*
- Event HQ (toilets, free parking, food)
- Public liability insurance
- Professional First Aid
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge