Moor to Sea
Which race? See below..
Moor to Sea Sportive has run since 2012 and it’s back for 2022. We’ve moved it to Sunday to ensure quieter roads.
There’s a choice of three routes: The Inspire (short) route is 34 miles (54 km) with approximately 2,300 ft (700 m) of ascent. The Challenge (medium) distance route covers 70 miles (113 km) with approximately 5,700 ft (1,700 m) of ascent. Or there’s the Extreme (long) route which covers 112 miles (180 km) with almost 10,000 ft (3,000 m) of ascent including gradients up to 20%. Full details of the routes can be found further down this page.
The Extreme & Challenge routes also include a KoM / QoM Segment Challenge on the iconic Haytor Hill Climb.
What you get
- Professional chip timing
- Free event photographs
- Full Covid-19 plan & risk assessments
- Signed & marshalled routes
- GPX files & detailed route descriptions
- Event HQ (toilets, free parking, food)
- Feed stations
- Public liability insurance
- Professional First Aid
- Bike & rider recovery service
- Post ride massage service
- Bike wash facilities