Torbay Triathlon Relay
Which race? See below..
Our Olympic format mixed Team Relay Triathlon returns for a 3rd year. Check out GTN‘s excellent video of our first event at the bottom of this page.
We start the swim in waves with two swimmers to a lane to ensure no overtaking required. After the swim it’s a short run to transition to complete four bike laps of the Velopark ride on smooth tarmac. You finish with a 2km parkland run that ends at the handover zone at the back of the pool where you hand on to your team mate.
You will need 4 competitors per team with a minimum of 2 female members. All male teams or 75 percent male teams are permitted and we will publish results for them but won’t be eligible for prizes. The field is limited to 40 teams to ensure a great race for all.
What you get
- Chip timing with transition splits
- Traffic Free course
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Silicone swim hats on request (see Sustainability)
- Professional event photos*
- Secure transition
- Numbered racking
- Professional First Aid
- Public liability insurance
- Full Covid-19 measures
- British Triathlon permit
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge