Torbay Triathlon Spring
Which race? See below..
This totally traffic-free venue is the perfect way for anyone to start in the sport of triathlon, with a pool based swim, followed by a Velopark ride on smooth, flat tarmac and a flat parkland run. There is also a category for relay teams.
The swim, in the 25m pool is followed by between one and 13 laps on the super-smooth tarmac of the Velopark. The race finishes with a one or two lap run (depending on your category) on a fast parkland course. For 2023 the run course will be accurately measured & exactly 2.5K per lap and the Sprint bike course has been extended to 19.5k.
The Torbay Triathlons are Award Winning events and winner of the National Children’s Event of the Year 2023 & the South West Region Small Event of the Year 2023. Our Spring Triathlons are also qualifying events for the British Triathlon South West Junior Race Series.
And on Saturday afternoon we have our Mixed Team Relay in the Olympic format.
What you get
- Chip timing with transition splits
- Finishers medals for all + podium medals
- Professional event photos*
- Silicone swim hats free on request (see Sustainability)
- Personalised race number (entries 2 weeks before the race)
- Secure transition
- Numbered racking
- Professional First Aid
- Public liability insurance
- British Triathlon permit
- Traffic Free course
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge