Tour de Dart
Which race? See below..
New for 2024. The Tour de Dart is our first ever bike packing event.
Day 1: You start in Dartmouth & follow bridleways, byways lanes all the way up the West side of the river Dart & on to our campsite on Dartmoor. At Hexworthy you camp in an idyllic spot by the river. And you’ll find a bar, our event caterers & a live band in the evening at the ‘Cow Shed’
Day 2: You return to Dartmouth on the East side of the river.
All riders will be supplied with a GPX tracker. You can share the link & map with your friends & family so they can ‘dot watch’ your progress.
The default option is to do this ride as pure bike packing where you carry your tent and all gear. Or for an additional charge you can put a bag in our van in Dartmouth (with your tent & other kit) and it will be ready for you when you reach Hexworthy. The following day we’ll take the bag back to Dartmouth.
One way version
Or you can do a one day ride all the way to Hexworthy & skip the ride back on Sunday. This is for supported riders only as we are not offering return transport to Dartmouth
This event is featured in the 2024 UK Gravel Events Best of the Year on offroad.cc
What you get
- GPX tracking
- Timed (with results split into bike packing/supported & ebike/manual
- One night camping at Hexworthy with showers & toilets
- Quality event tee shirt
- Professional event photographs*
- Free Komoot mapping & navigation + GPX files
- Live band & bar at Hexworthy
- Catering & large barn with indoor seating at Hexworthy.
- Luggage transfer to & from Dartmoor (additional charge)
- Feed stations
- Public liability insurance
- Professional First Aid
- Bike & rider recovery service
- Bike wash facilities
* photos free with Sportiva Events logo at social media resolution. Hi-res downloads with no watermark & prints are available for an additional charge